|03.20.2023||Attention students (or chickens, we dont care)! The 2023 admission results for Wild Chicken University are now available. Check your admission page for more information.|
|01.14.2023||We heard about some students using ChatGPT in their application essay, guess we WCU dont have to worry about that since we don't require any essay at all.|
|02.15.2022||Worrying about the lower court order that requires UC Berkeley to freeze student enrollment at the same level as 2020-21? Consider Wild Chicken University!|
|02.15.2022||Apologies to all the folks that contacted WCU. I am busy preparing for something, and I don't have enough time for a complete redesign of this website.|
|01.13.2022||We are now a proud member of the U4 Group of GitHub Research Universities.|
We realize you've been anxiously awaiting your decision from Wild Chicken and want to let you know that your application status will never be "under review". (You might realize that this is copied from UC Berkeley's email)
We do understand how bad you feel when you get a rejection letter from the university, that's why we won't say “We regret that we are unable to offer you admission.”
NO fees💰️ to apply. NO supplements📝 to submit. NO extra essays to write.
Screw flywire, nobody likes your currency conversion rate
Good Luck on your college app!
Too old for universities? Get your free diploma then
our diploma is recognized by members of the U4 Group of GitHub Research Universities; and probably all the McDonald's with a working ice cream machine.
A diploma is a document awarded by an educational institution (such as a college or university) testifying the recipient has graduated by successfully completing their courses of studies. Historically, it has also referred to a charter or official document of diplomacy. (source: wikipedia)
Chicken can't type, so we asked ChatGPT to write the following paragraph for us:
Welcome to Wild Chicken University, the premier institution for all your poultry-related needs. Our world-renowned faculty of chicken experts will teach you everything you need to know about these feathery friends, from their clucking communication to their delectable taste (just kidding, we don't eat our students).
At Wild Chicken University, we pride ourselves on being the only university where you can major in "Chickenology." Yes, that's right, a whole degree dedicated to the study of chickens. Don't believe us? Just ask our esteemed faculty, including Professor Peck-a-boo, Professor Coop de Ville, and Professor Eggbert.
We offer a wide range of courses, from "How to Train Your Chicken to Play Chess" to "The Art of Chicken Dressage." Our state-of-the-art facilities include a chicken playground, a chicken spa, and a chicken talent show stage.
If you're tired of the traditional university application process, don't worry. At Wild Chicken University, we don't care about your GPA, test scores, or extracurricular activities. All we care about is your love for chickens. So come join us, and let's cluck our way to academic success!
Enough BS, wtf is wcu?
Wild Chicken University (also known as a diploma mill or degree
mill) is an organization that awards academic degrees and diplomas
with substandard or no academic study and without recognition by
official educational accrediting bodies. The purchaser can then
claim to hold an academic degree, and the organization is motivated
by making a profit. These degrees are often awarded based on vaguely
construed life experience. Some such organizations claim
accreditation by non-recognized/unapproved accrediting bodies set up
for the purposes of providing a veneer of authenticity. While the
terms "degree mill" and "diploma mill" are commonly used
interchangeably, within the academic community a distinction is
- A "degree mill" issues "real" diplomas from non regionally accredited "universities", which may be legal in some states but are generally illegitimate universities.
- A "diploma mill" issues counterfeit diplomas which bear the names of legitimate universities.
Copied from: Wild Chicken University on Facebook(or should we call it Meta?)
We've made a mascot for Wild Chicken University. Of course, it is a chicken 🐔️.
Note that your browser must support WebGL.
《野鸡大学》是一款反应当代大学生生活现状的2d模拟游戏。你，扮演一个在Wild Chicken University上学的大学生，为自己生活的方方面面拿主意———
面对学业上的难题，你是全力以赴，还是“逃避可耻但是有用”？ 面对丰富多彩的娱乐，你是浅尝辄止，还是全身心投入享受快乐？ 是否会挑灯夜战，牺牲睡眠时间和质量来换取更高的绩点？ 抑或是深夜开黑，毕竟大半夜总是上分的好时机。
Read this masterpiece written on 18-Jan-2007.
Why this simple HTML site?
What else are you expecting from Wild Chicken University? React.js/Vue.js?
No money to fund our devs(lol just me)
Donations with no strings attached are always appreciated.
Our XMR address: 82msVko36MjhAcmSfeEGExUbLvyRMnS7kCYUa7ZHZNeTUWMHm69HhndKYFJSnEgjM9JypkeaLqgtWD46xBkpzJ2J4xddHap
- The material embodied in this website is provided to you "as-is" and without warranty of any kind, express, implied or otherwise, including without limitation, any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall the Wild Chicken University be liable to you or anyone else for any direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including without limitation, loss of profit, loss of use, savings or revenue, or the claims of third parties, whether or not the Wild Chicken University has been advised of the possibility of such loss, however caused and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the possession, use or performance of this website. We are NOT affiliated with any educational institution. Files downloaded from WildChicken DOES NOT have ANY legal effect. We are NOT responsible any files downloaded from this site.
- Our logo is borrowed from UPenn; signed by our beloved director of admission, Colonel Harland David Sanders, the founder of KFC(cuz we are chicken university).
- The design for the admission portal is mostly copied from Northwestern since they rejected me. And I thought this can be a joke to me
- The content of the admission offer is copied from Stanford as I am too lazy to write them myself.
- The content of the rejection letter is copied from Northwestern since they are my ed school and they rejected me lmfao
- The logo and the web design(and everything also) is a parody, which according to Section 30A of the CDPA fair dealing with a copyrighted work for the purposes of caricature, parody, or pastiche is allowed; please refer to Cornell Law School's website for more information.
- If you no longer wish to continue your application to Wild Chicken, you can go BUY some Chicken McNuggets®.
- NO chickens🐓️ were harmed during the creation of this website.
- NOTHING, except the hash-tag part at the very beginning of this page, ON THIS PAGE IS SERIOUS